Versão: 1.22.2 (Data: 2018/2/22)
- Modified: Notice text when entering a zone changed to a different font and now it is animated.
- Modified: Clan section Members now shows information about each player such as Online status, level and approximate last time in-game.
- Fixed: Changing a Clan name to an invalid one made the character get stuck in the world.
- Fixed: Items obtained from a buyout in the Auction House could stack more embedded gems or enhancements than the maximum allowed.
- Fixed: Disconnection time at forts being reset to 20 instead of 60 seconds.
- Fixed: Position of level number in the Character Status UI in the top left part of the interface.
- Modified: Restarting the game client when changing advanced video options has been disallowed in fortification zones.
- Modified: Enhanced method of detecting the use of multiple realm accounts.
- Fixed: User interface allowing to resize windows further than the limits of the screen.
- Fixed: After expelling members of a Clan, the ex-members still had the information of the Clan in their HUD.
- Added: Subclass icons for the Party List and selected player interfaces to identify quicker who to select.
- Modified: Clans have now user limits. This counts each unique user as one and not all the characters of that user.
- Added: Clan Objectives.
* The addition of Clan Objectives adds progression with levels to the Clan which can provide higher limits of amount of members or items allowed in the Clan Chest.
* For now, Clans will have 10 levels to progress. In next iterations, we may add more levels and new traits for levelling up.
* In the future, some Objectives could be configured by the Clan administrator, for example, to allow setting a specific target or adding a special prize.
* In the Clan Interface, a tab of Objectives is added which will list all the available Objectives for the Clan and its level.
* The Objectives can be completed Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
* For each of the 10 levels the Clan can have 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135, 150 unique users and 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 250 items in the Clan Chest.